Tuesday/Wednesday Night Family Faith Formation (Kindergarten – 5th grade)
We would like to welcome you to St. Mary Magdalene’s Family Faith Formation program.
Our Family Faith Formation program strives to witness to the love of Jesus Christ through evangelization and catechesis. It is our goal for all who participate in Family Faith Formation to encounter the love of Jesus Christ through prayer, sacramental formation and ongoing discipleship.
Please make sure to read the information below prior to registering for Family Faith Formation.
- Family Faith Formation is held weekly on Tuesday and Wednesday from 5:00-6:00pm and from 6:30-7:30pm. When you register, you will have an opportunity to choose the day and time that works best for your family.
- During the 2022/2023 year, Family Faith Formation classes will be held weekly. (You will be given a schedule on the first day of class).
- Our faith formation program follows a family model; this means that we require parents (at least one) to attend all parent meetings. Parent meetings will be held approximately bi-monthly this year. The parent session is held while your child attends his/her class.
- Our first class for Family Faith Formation will be on Tuesday, August 16 and Wednesday, August 17, depending on the day you choose on your registration form.
- To ensure adequate preparation with content, prayer and parish life, children must have a full year of formal faith formation from a Catholic Parish or Catholic School in order to be eligible to prepare for his/her sacraments.
- Children eligible to prepare and receive the Sacraments of Reconciliation, Confirmation and First Holy Communion during the 2022/2023 year will receive sacrament preparation during their faith formation class.
- Children in grades 3-5 who are participating in formal faith formation for the first time, will need to register for the First Year Faith Formation class that is held weekly on Wednesdays from 6:30-7:30pm.
If your child is eligible to receive his/her sacraments this year, you will receive an email with additional information about Sacramental Preparation Registration.
We are excited to journey with your family this year! Fill out the registration form below to join us.